Monday, December 17, 2012

mud





*
“It's difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. 
It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. 
Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.” 
― Anne FrankThe Diary of a Young Girl
 *








*
When I stepped outside this morning, this was what I saw.











*
Why? I mean.. Why?








*
But after seeing these stick figures drawn with mud, I couldn't stop smiling. 












*
I quickly remembered hearing kids' laughter that was coming from the courtyard yesterday.













*
How could I get upset after seeing these drawings and remembering the laughter...







My thoughts and prayers go out to those who lost their loved ones in Connecticut.







By MK







No comments:

Post a Comment